Instructions for scheduling an
inspection for the City of Lowell (Allow for a 24-hr turnaround for most
1. Click on the provided link to open a scheduling portal.
2. Enter the search criteria: All options are listed in the "Search by"
drop-down menu box and both entries should match, i.e., Parcel Address-Project Address
3. Select "Search" to pull up the desired permit for your project.
4. Choose the applicable permit (Building, Mechanical, Electrical,
Plumbing). The permit choice will depend on the inspection being scheduled.
5. Select "Request inspection" or "View". The "View" option will provide
important information about the permit (including the Contractor Access Code
- provided next to the business name).
6. Enter all information into the appropriate boxes. The contractor access
code will be the license number of the permit holder, no dashes (MP-1111
WILL BE MP1111).
7. Each type of inspection will be entered individually. For example,
a rough-inspection involves all trades. Each contractor (or the GC)
MUST schedule an inspection under EACH permit.
Building - Rough in framing; Mechanical -
Rough in mechanical.....
8. If you have any further questions please contact the permit tech,
Phone: 479.770.2185 or
Now, Let's get scheduled!
New Page 1
216 N Lincoln St
Lowell, AR 72745